Proteus HR is an integrated modular rainscreen system that offers a flat façade with recessed joints in steel, aluminium, zinc, stainless steel, copper alloys and other materials.
Proteus HR consists of an aluminium honeycomb core, structurally bonded between two thin gauges of lightweight metal skin. Each panel is supported by the unique Proteus system of aluminium carriers and ancillary components, which can be installed on to any type of wall construction.
The naturally optimised structure of Proteus HR’s honeycomb core delivers maximum compression and shear resistance with minimal material. This means that lightweight, economical panel skins can be used, minimising the load transferred to the main structure and reducing overall material requirements compared to a conventional metal rainscreen panel.
– Large-format panels with exceptional flatness and tight radii at the edges
– Each panel can be individually adjusted and demounted
– High resistance to impact, thermal bow and ‘oil canning’
– Flat, curved, corner and soffit panels available
– A range of panel sizes, thicknesses and metal finishes available
– All panels assembled at our factory and pre-finished for rapid installation
– Fully tested and compliant with CWCT standards
– Composite construction can be broken down and fully recycled